Please review the following health and safety protocols for the 21/22 academic school year!
COVID- 19 Health and Safety Measures
In order to facilitate the safest possible return to our building, a number of precautions have been set in place.
With our very low student-to-teacher ratio, maintaining a reasonable distance is much easier for us than larger schools. Nonetheless, we would like to share with you some of our new health and safety protocols for this year.
BACK TO SCHOOL PROTOCOL FOR ELEMENTARY AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:
- Day school students will enter through Entrance #1 (main school entrance).
- We expect students to be dropped off on time, our doors will be open for check-in at 8 a.m.
- Students must wear a mask at all times except when engaging in physical activity such as dance class.
- Students must wear a mask in the common areas of the school, for example, during classroom changes, hallways, and change room areas.
- Visitors and parents are kindly asked to make an appointment before entering the building to talk to any member or our administration or teachers.
- We ask that students refrain from sharing their personal belongings (such as food, clothing, etc) at school at this time.
We ask that students arrive on time for school as check-in will close promptly at 9 a.m. We ask that parents are punctual for picking up their children at the end of the school day at 3:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. depending on the weekly class schedule. You may arrange a late pick up day (after 5 p.m.). To speak with the administration, please book your appointment at least 24 hours in advance. When coming in for meetings we ask that you wear a mask.
Above all, please reinforce with your children the necessity of regular and proper hand-washing, sanitizing, and social-distancing throughout the day.
*Kindergarten students are not currently required to wear masks during their lessons and throughout the day.