COVID- 19 Health and Safety Measures at Victoria International Ballet Academy!
AFTER-SCHOOL HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Students, visitors (ages 12+), as well as staff are required to provide proof of vaccination or an official document of exemption in order to attend classes or wait in the common areas of the academy.
- After school students will enter through Entrance #4 (the side door on the right side of the building)
- We expect students to be dropped off 5-10 minutes before their class to give enough time for check-in.
- Students grades 1 and up must wear a mask at all times throughout the duration of their stay at the academy.
- Visitors and parents that can provide proof of vaccination are permitted to wait in our academy lobby. Masks must be worn at all times.
- We recommend that students come fully dressed and ready for class and avoid using the change room areas at this time. Outdoor wear can be left in a designated area without entering the changerooms.
- Students will have a designated dance studio and washroom area. The teachers will instruct the students about which bathroom they may use.
- Social distancing will be maintained whenever possible throughout class time.
- Classes will end about 5 minutes earlier at this time to give our teachers the opportunity to sanitize the classrooms.
- Sanitization stations will be provided around the school for your children. However, we encourage students to bring their own hand sanitizers and masks for class.
- To speak with the administration, please book your appointment at least 24 hours in advance. When coming in for meetings we ask that you wear a mask.
- Above all, please reinforce with your children the necessity of regular and proper hand-washing, sanitizing, and social-distancing throughout the day.